SEE OTHER PROGRAMS
Start Point: The Den, First United Building, Escolta, Manila
End Point: Jolibee, Quinta Market, Quiapo, Manila
Tour Fees: PHP 6,880* for a group of five (5) people or less. Additional participants are PHP 1,376 per head.
**To maintain the quality your experience, the maximum group size for this tour is 12 participants per guide. Please refer to the FAQs below for more details if you would like to book this tour for a bigger group.
• All Manila For A Day tours are individually booked; we do not mix groups to preserve the quality of our programs.
• Only full payment guarantees your reservation. We reserve the right to open your requested schedule to other interested parties if payment is not settled by the specified deadline in your billing statement.
• Check payments must be cleared seven (7) banking days before the date of the tour.
• Prices are inclusive of taxes.
• In case of tardiness, the guide will only wait up to a maximum of 30 minutes— after which the tour will be deemed canceled with no eligibility for a refund.
• This policy is non-negotiable.
• Payments are only fully refundable if cancellations are made four (4) days or ninety-six (96) hours before the scheduled tour. Payments are non-refundable if cancellation is made three (3) days or seventy-two (72) hours prior to the scheduled tour or later.
• Reservations are non-transferable but may be rebooked provided a formal request is sent via e-mail no later than four (4) days or ninety-six (96) hours before the scheduled tour. Reservations may only be rebooked once and are subject to availability of schedules on Manila For A Day’s calendar. You may only reschedule within 14 days of your original tour schedule. It is agreed that Manila For A Day holds final decision on all rebooking requests.