• All Manila For A Day tours are privately booked; we do not mix groups to preserve the quality of our programs.
• You will receive an official billing statement and service contract with a breakdown of fees within 24 hours of submitting your reservation.
• Only full payment on or before the given deadline guarantees your reservation. If the payment deadline is missed, we reserve the right to open your requested schedule to other interested parties.
• Payment can be settled using a credit card via PayPal or BPI cash/check deposit.
• Check payments must be cleared seven (7) banking days before the date of the tour.
• In the case of tardiness, the guide will only wait up to a maximum of 30 minutes—after which the tour will be deemed canceled with no eligibility for a refund.
• All registered participants must be present and within the company of the guide for the tour to proceed. Latecomers will not be entertained once the tour has started.
• This policy is non-negotiable.
• Payments are only fully refundable if cancellations are made seven (7) business days before the scheduled tour. Payments are non-refundable if cancellation is made six (6) business days prior to the scheduled tour or later.
• Reservations are non-transferable but may be rebooked provided a formal request is sent via e-mail no later than seven (7) business days before the scheduled tour.
• Reservations may only be rebooked once and are subject to availability of schedules on Manila For A Day’s calendar. You may only reschedule within fourteen (14) days of your original tour schedule. It is agreed that Manila For A Day holds final decision on all rebooking requests.
• In the event of force majeure, refunds are issued with an 5% administrative fee.