Starting Point: Ayala Museum, Makati Avenue, Makati
Ending Point: M Cafe, Makati Avenue, Makati
Pricing: PHP 6,880 for a group of five (5) people or less. Additional participants are PHP 1,376 per head.
• All Manila For A Day tours are individually booked; we do not mix groups to preserve the quality of our programs.
• Only full payment guarantees your reservation. If payment is not settled by a certain time, we reserve the right to open your requested schedule to other interested parties.
• Check payments must be cleared seven (7) banking days before the date of the tour.
• Prices are exclusive of taxes.
• In case of tardiness, the guide will only wait up to a maximum of 30 minutes— after which the tour will be deemed canceled with no eligibility for a refund.
• This policy is non-negotiable.
• Payments are only fully refundable if cancellations are made four (4) days or ninety-six (96) hours before the scheduled tour. Payments are non-refundable if cancellation is made three (3) days or seventy-two (72) hours prior to the scheduled tour or later.
• Reservations are non-transferable but may be rebooked provided a formal request is sent via e-mail no later than four (4) days or ninety-six (96) hours before the scheduled tour. Reservations may only be rebooked once and are subject to availability of schedules on Manila For A Day’s calendar. You may only reschedule within 14 days of your original tour schedule. It is agreed that Manila For A Day holds final decision on all rebooking requests.
• In the event of force majeure, refunds are issued with an 5% administrative fee.