• All Manila For A Day tours are privately booked; we do not mix groups to preserve the quality of our programs.
• You will receive an official billing statement and service contract with a breakdown of fees within 24 hours of submitting your reservation.
• Only full payment on or before the given deadline guarantees your reservation. If the payment deadline is missed, we reserve the right to open your requested schedule to other interested parties.
• Payment can be settled using a credit card via PayPal or BPI cash/check deposit.
• Check payments must be cleared seven (7) banking days before the date of the tour.
• In the case of tardiness, the guide will only wait up to a maximum of 30 minutes—after which the tour will be deemed canceled with no eligibility for a refund.
• All registered participants must be present and within the company of the guide for the tour to proceed. Latecomers will not be entertained once the tour has started.
• This policy is non-negotiable.
• Payments are only fully refundable if cancellations are made seven (7) business days before the scheduled tour. Payments are non-refundable if cancellation is made six (6) business days prior to the scheduled tour or later.
• Reservations are non-transferable but may be rebooked provided a formal request is sent via e-mail no later than seven (7) business days before the scheduled tour.
• Reservations may only be rebooked once and are subject to availability of schedules on Manila For A Day’s calendar. You may only reschedule within fourteen (14) days of your original tour schedule. It is agreed that Manila For A Day holds final decision on all rebooking requests.
No. All tours are private and exclusive to the booking party.
This depends on the tour program. Most of our tours have a snack component but not full meals.
No. We provide walking experiences and do not believe in using animals for entertainment.
No. We only provide expertly guided walking tours. Once booked, your guide will meet you at the starting point of your tour program.
We are actually still one of the most competitively priced providers in the city considering the competence and expertise you will receive.
When you engage our services, you’re hiring experts who speak near-perfect, fluent English with native proficiency. Aside from their command of the English language, our Cultural Navigators are also true experts on the Philippines. Each one has spent years mastering their craft and learning everything they can about the Filipino people, which they then use to weave compelling narratives using our tour programs.
No, but there is a minimum on pricing. This means that for a one (1) person or five (5) people, the rate will be the same.
All minimum rates are for a group of five (5) people or fewer. This means that for one (1) person or five (5) people, the rate will be the same.
Only full payment on or before the given deadline guarantees your reservation. If the payment deadline is missed, we reserve the right to open your requested schedule to other interested parties.
No. Our tours are designed to be taken as a whole program and follows a compelling narrative.
Yes. However, we are very selective with our partners. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept credit card payments using PayPal as our secure payment gateway.
Absolutely! We accept all major internationally recognized credit cards. Credit card payments are processed through PayPal.
You do not need a PayPal account to complete payment. Opt for the “Pay using a credit/debit card” option in your electronic invoice.
Look for the Manila For A Day I.D. badge and the signature “Time Travel Kit”. Your guide’s contact details will be provided to you as well. You may then contact your guide through WhatsApp, Viber, SMS, or by giving them a quick phone call.