Help us keep our national identity and culture alive! Join public runs of our tours and workshops to learn about Philippine history in a community setting, and to meet amazing like-minded individuals with the same passion for the Filipino heritage.
Your whole November is set with the first-ever Escolta Block Festival! Escolta Block planned a packed lineup of art exhibits, performances, workshops, and more right at the heart of Binondo. We’ll be there on November 23rd for the Baybayin Crash Course, plus a rare public run of our best-selling urban gastronomic adventure, Colors of Manila.
Come celebrate and revisit our vibrant history as we look to a better future!
Join public runs of our tours and workshops to learn about Philippine history and culture in a community setting.
• Slots are limited! We can only accommodate up to 30 participants per event.
• Register for Escolta Block Festival events to avail of special rates!
• Credit card holders may opt to use the EXPRESS SIGNUP button. We process credit card transactions via PayPal, but there is no need to sign up for an account if you don’t have one—simply click the button stating that you would like to use a credit/debit card to complete your transaction.
• If you would like to pay via bank transfer, fill up the registration form, then wait for the confirmation email and payment instructions. Check your junk mailbox, particularly if you are on Yahoo! Mail.
• Only full payment guarantees your slot.
Terms & Conditions
• Promotional pass purchases are final. Slots are transferable but non-refundable. If you wish to transfer, email the names, mobile numbers, and email addresses of the attendees to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
• All public events start on time. Latecomers will not be allowed to join beyond a grace period of 10 minutes. Canceled slots due to tardiness are non-refundable.
• All terms and conditions are final and non-negotiable.